United States Higher Education Commission
USHEC is an American accreditation verification body for degree-granting post-secondary programs in engineering, health sciences, business management, nursing, criminal justice, law and legal studies, fire sciences, applied arts, social services, performing arts, natural sciences and other disciplines.
USHEC accreditation provides assurance that a college or university program meets the quality standards established in the industry.
USHEC accreditation system encompasses all disciplines and profiles, and we facilitates both academic and professional mobility. Accredited degrees offer students, their parents and advisors, and employers a mark of assurance that the degree programs meet the standards defined and set by the all profession.
- Institution Search The USHEC Directory of Accredited Institutions includes distance education high schools, colleges and universities.
- Financial Aid Programs Check out financial aid programs provided by various educational institutional from all the globe.
- High Standard of Education USHEC's primary functions are to assure educational quality and asses’ compliance with accreditation standards.
- Military Service Members Distance education offers convenient programs and services for active duty military and veterans
- Transfer of Credit College and universities consider accreditation status as one of the many factors used to evaluate credit for transfer.
- Accredited High school Online high schools offer concentrations, courses, and career focused programs and students may work at their own pace.